Monday, May 01, 2006

Need HOT shot girls immediately to make big $$$


Ok. I dont know what this has to do with Tankini Dreams, But, I saw this ad on Craigslist. and for some reason, My fat Lesbian Rage was enflamed and I sent them the following response and photo. Craigslist is amazing. This is just one of many. I dont oppose drinkin and whorin, but if you place an ad at least be honest. I am so sick of sleazy bullshit. I know this has something to do with my numerous stomachs and backfat, I just know it. I know sending an email was childish and got nothing accomplished but at midnight, it made me giggle and I felt empowered for 2 whole minutes.
----------------------------ACTUAL CRAIGSLIST AD -----------------------------------
Wild party girls needed for last minute promo. A promotion company needs beautiful, friendly and outgoing girls to work selling shots, be the life of parties and make big $$.
We work with various popular bars and clubs in NYC. Part-time
positions are available Thursday-Saturday ( others days available for happy hour) However, the schedule is flexible.
The income varies from $150-350 per
night and it depends on the effort of each girl ( Commission plus tips.) The shifts are late in the evening
and about 6 hours long. Email your resume and picture along with your contact
information. We will be calling for Tuesday (6pm-8pm) and Wednesday (2pm-4pm) interviews.
Training will be on Thursday evening from 8-11pm. Shifts are open for this weekend.

ACTUAL RESPONSE --------------------------------------------------------------

To WHom It may Concern,
I am a hot whore. All I want to do is get guys drunks so they can date rape me and drink shots. OH please can I work for you. Then maybe I can graduate to "Master shot whore" How much does that pay? Well, it doesnt even need to pay, is cock a payment? yee haw. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Gulp Gulp. Call me. yours truly,
Whore Mc Whoresnatchhole

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're retarded

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the other commenter, you are indeed retarded.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home