Friday, April 28, 2006

too upset to eat

you will NEVER hear me utter those words. ever. i have never, i will never, i just can't imagine it.

i wish i was one of those people who just lose their appetite when down and people have to convince them to just eat a cracker, a saltine, something. if that was the way i dealt with my issues i think i would be sitting here writing a totally different blog and i would not have just finished a rueben. delish by the way. no more ruebens. they are the devil sandwich.

i like to eat my way through sad times and insulate my body. i like to feel like a walking down comforter when i need support.

obviously i am not stupid, just so you know. i know that a lot of the way i/we deal with things is counter intuitive. i would feel more supported and more ready to help myself through hard times if i were stronger, less heavy, less weighted down.

that's all i have to say about it. i'm still thinking of checking out weight watchers. the thought just makes me want to puke-- which some would say is a good way to lose weight. no skank you.

whole grains and chaz,
rach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home