Saturday, February 11, 2006

EVEN MY PET's ARE FAT



Yes. It's true. This is my pugson Russell. and he is a few pounds overweight. My cat Levi who I'll get a picture of up soon, is also Obese. He is like 22 pounds. I make all my pets fat. I just do. I don't know how I do it but I do. maybe it's the saqme way I keep mysewlf tubby. Snacking, laying around, treats, large portions....No, that can't be it. I have been trying to be better about all of our diets, b ut in the last minute I have a tub of popcorn with melted butter. or I decide NOT to go to the gym. I keep resisting not resisting, and I am even doing it to the pets. All of my friends are losing weight, I have got to get on the ball, My pal MCM is on Weight Watchers with her partner, they;'ve lost 35 pounds between them, My pal Murray lost 27 pounds, I gotta get with the program here. I am so at The gym tomorrow. Now excuse me, My dog wants a treat.

Holla.
GOLD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home